How Margie Beegle Estate Sales, Inc. gets
Top Dollar for you, from start to finish:
- The process begins with a complimentary initial consultation that includes a personal visit with you at the location where the sale will be held. We will answer your questions, view the contents at the location, and review our terms without any obligation to you. Once an agreement is reached, Margie Beegle Estate Sales, Inc. will handle every aspect of the sale.
- First, our experienced team of professionals will organize, clean and arrange the contents for the best visual appeal. Don’t throw anything away prior to the initial consultation!
- Next, the entire estate will be priced. Jennifer and Margie have been handling estates for a combined 30 years. Jennifer is an appraiser and 13-year member of the International Society of Appraisers and she specializes in antiques and household goods. Research and authentication, if required, is provided without additional charge. Jennifer and Margie also partner with outside experts – in fields ranging from sterling to art to mid-century – who assist us in our research. We go the extra mile to ensure your items are priced accurately.
- We promote each sale by advertising in local papers and we feature the sale on our website. Strategic neighborhood signage is utilized during the sale, where allowed. Private sales in restricted areas are equally successful due to our 10,000+ email list of regular buyers.
- On the pre-determined date(s), our uniformed staff will conduct the sale, providing helpful assistance to shoppers and ensuring the security of your items.
- On-site security is provided during the sale by a uniformed HPD officer. This ensures the safety of your property and provides peace of mind for shoppers.
- Your check and copies of the receipts will be delivered within 10 working days after the sale.
- Many of our sales sell to the bare walls. However, should anything be left after the sale, we can arrange a donation to a local charity, which will provide you with a receipt for income tax purposes. We will even meet the charity for pick-up so you don’t have to lift a finger!
- Our services are compensated on a commission basis, so we have every incentive to make each sale our best one ever.
Margie Beegle Estate Sales, Inc. handles any type of estate – from the condominium to the 20-room mansion – and will travel anywhere in Texas or the Continental U.S. to conduct the sale. We liquidate new households and older estates alike and we love business liquidations, too. There is nothing we can’t sell for TOP DOLLAR.